Hi everyone, I am in the process of buying my first ever embroidery machine.
I have looked into different companies and different machines both new and used and Melco has stood out from the rest because of good customer service.
Now, I want to buy the best machine for my business and don't want to base my decision completely on great customer service.
Basically I would like to hear from other machine owners about their experiences with Melco's Amaya, XT, & XTS and other competing brands.
- Is Melco a trusted company in the long run?
- For those who have owned AMAYA XT and XTS: is there a significant difference between the XT & XTS?
- Software: Is there a significant difference between DesignShop DS and Design Shop Pro Plus?
- I have been offered a used XT for about $10,000 would you consider this a fair price for a refurbished machine?
- Have you had any problems that required you to contact the Melco technicians which come under Melco warranty?
For owners of other machines:
- What machines can compete or compare to Melco's? (Single head, 16 needles, 1500 spm)
Thank you in advance for your help and advise.
Looking forward to hearing back from you guys.