March 9th, 2010, 02:16 PM
- Join Date:
- Mar 2010
- 0 times
Brother ULT2001 Sewing/embroidery machine FOR SALE $1600
Brother ULT 2001 Sewing/Embroidery machine
• Computerized sewing/embroidery machine
• Largest embroidery area available - 10 1/4" x 6 1/4"
• 8" x 3" full-color LCD Touch Screen
• 3 Hoop sizes included
• Accepts floppy disks and embroidery cards in PES Format
Most sought after embroidery machine in the last 10 years!
• It displays a 3-D preview of your embroidery design
• Most technologically advanced, versatile, and yet easiest-to-use machine available
• Fast 800 stitches per minute engine makes it the fastest home embroidery machine on the market!
• 1,200 sewing stitches encompassing utility, satin, decorative, heirloom, quilting, monogramming fonts, and cross-stitches
• Huge 260 mm x 160 mm (10.25" x 6.25") continuous embroidery design area without re-hooping
• Ultimate full color LCD touch screen is nearly 8" x 3", uses 4,096 color combinations, will display a 3-D preview of your embroidery design
• Preview the color and texture of your finished embroidery design before stitching out your creation
• A quick look at the LCD screen gives you information on motif sizes, color change order, stitch count, bobbin thread monitoring, and actual time elapsed while embroidering a design
• In sewing mode, the color LCD touch scren displays needle up/down position, bobbin thread monitor, automatic reinforcement stitch, automatic thread cutting and much more
• You can even change the programmed thread colors thanks to on-screen thread color design capabilities
• Patterns can be rotated in one-degree increments, as depicted on screen, mirror imaged, or reduced or enlarged (between 90% and 120% of original size
• Monogram with eleven size-adjustable built-in lettering fonts designed to make your projects stand-out including the popular high floral alphabet (up to 5" tall)
• Delightful array of quilting stitches for background quilting, binding, and hand-look quilting stitches
• Design "old world" lace and heirloom sewing projects using many pre-programmed heirloom stitches
• Fifteen creative, easy-to-use one-step buttonhole styles are included
• Unique ergonomic design and huge sewing bed allows convenient maneuvering of large, bulky projects (such as jackets and quilts)
• Enhanced operation guide that displays step-by-step instructions with convenient illustrations
• Watch a video presentation of the machine functions right on the LCD screen!
• Customized embroidery patterns can be saved directly to disk on the new built-in floppy disk drive
• Built-in memory conveniently saves designs whenever a floppy disk is unavailable
• Your choice of using floppy disks or blank memory cards
• Included are seventy-one exclusive, one-point embroidery patterns and 120 combinations of frame patterns (ten shapes and twelve border/outline stitches
• Eight-way straight stitch fabric feed and four-way zigzag directional feed
• Create and save your own unique stitches easily using the on-screen grid of My Custom Stitch
• With this incredible feature the number of stitches created on the ULT2001 is only limited by your imagination!
• New bobbin winding capabilities allow you to use the convenient bobbin-winder to wind a bobbin, even while you are embroidering
• New needle threader saves your eyesight; just pull down a lever and the upper thread is through the needle quickly and securely
• Quick-set bobbin makes it easy to just drop in a full bobbin and you are ready to sew immediately
• A knee-lifter is included to give you greater freedom during your sewing projects - just use your knee to raise the lifter to the right height in order to free your hands for other tasks which is ideal for machine piecing, quilting, and garment construction
• 1-step buttonhole
• Quilt guide
• Instruction manual
• 6-1/4" x 10-1/4" hoop
• 4" x 4" hoop
• 2" x 2" hoop
• "R" topstitching foot
• "J" satin, applique, decorative stitch foot
• "M" button sewing foot
• "G" overcast foot
• "I" seam guide foot
• Snap-on adapter
• Darning/free motion foot
Selling for 1600, OBO!
Please email me if interested!