DigitSmith

Digital Printing Technician

Reply
 
Classified Ad Tools Search this Classified Ad
Old November 1st, 2016, 12:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mark Stephenson Mark Stephenson is offline
Junior Member

Mark Stephenson's Avatar
Join Date:
Aug 2013
Location:
Tampa, FL
Posts:
8
Liked:
0 times
Default Digital Printing Technician

State/Province: Florida
City: Tampa
Digital Printing Technician

Description

As a Technician for Coldesi, Inc, you will give advice and hands-on technical support. Your ability to diagnose product issues on the spot, with patience and empathy, will help to differentiate our services from our competitors. You will offer solutions to help our customers get their equipment up and running again in the fastest means possible. You will also work hands on with the equipment, repairing machines that are shipped in for service and travel to the customer’s location for on-site repair.

This is a fast paced position that requires the ability to multitask and complete projects in a given amount of time.

Job Summary
We are looking for a specialized technician to support our Direct to Garment line of printers. Industry experience as an operator or in-house technician is preferred. Graphic design experience is a big plus.
The primary role of a technician at ColDesi is to provide technical phone support to our existing client base. Phone support is 75% of the job, and the primary focus. Travel to customer’s locations for service, training and installation makes up the other 25%. Travel averages twice per month for 2-4 days per trip, though this could increase or decrease depending on customer requirements.
Requirements
• Software and graphic design experience
o PhotoShop, Corel, etc…
• Experience in a sign shop is a plus
• Copier and printer repair experience a big plus
• Great communication skills
• Strong people skills and a knack for problem solving
• Ability to maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving technical issues
• Ability to adhere to a schedule of customer appointments
• Must have valid driver’s license

Additional Information
Coldesi is a 15 year old company with an established and loyal customer base. This is a full-time position with benefits. To learn more about the products we sell, and the industry that we are in, please visit www.ColDesi.com.

email your resume to: [email address]
Send a private message to Mark Stephenson ContactReply & Quote
Reply

Classified Ad Tools Search this Classified Ad
Search this Classified Ad:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MGI Meteor DP40 Pro For Sale - Professional Digital Printing Press - Like New Pescard Used Digital Printing Equipment 2 March 31st, 2010 04:55 PM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:36 AM.
Copyright © 2011 DigitSmith. All rights reserved.
Forums software by VBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.