DigitSmith

Embroidery and Sewing technician

Reply
 
Classified Ad Tools Search this Classified Ad
Old November 22nd, 2016, 04:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ericmun Ericmun is offline
Junior Member
Join Date:
Nov 2016
Posts:
2
Liked:
0 times
Default Embroidery and Sewing technician

State/Province: California
City: Anaheim
Embroidery & Sewing Technician

Description
Technician for SWF embroidery machine, SunStar Sewing machine

Position Summary
We are looking for an in-house technician to support SWF commercial embroidery machines and SunStar Sewing machines

Support to Dealers and Distributors is 75% of the job, Travel to customer’s locations for service, training and installation makes up the other 25%

Requirements
• Industry experience as an operator or in-house technician
• Embroidery experience
• Ability troubleshoot and solve technical issues

More Information about company
http://www.sunstarswf.com/
http://www.sunstar.co.kr/en/

Please apply by email (eric@sunstarswf.com)

[email address]

Thank you.

Last edited by Ericmun; November 22nd, 2016 at 04:30 PM.
Send a private message to Ericmun ContactReply & Quote
Old November 22nd, 2016, 04:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Ericmun Ericmun is offline
Junior Member
Join Date:
Nov 2016
Posts:
2
Liked:
0 times
Default Re: Embroidery and Sewing technician

Test
Send a private message to Ericmun ContactReply & Quote
Reply

Classified Ad Tools Search this Classified Ad
Search this Classified Ad:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Used Barudan Machines PSMattO Used Embroidery Machines 21 July 5th, 2016 10:16 PM
Toyota 9100 expert Original Owner myheadcover Used Embroidery Machines 16 June 2nd, 2015 03:21 PM
2 Tajima Single Head Machines & Pulse Software (Maestro Multimedia Edition) ThomasLee Used Embroidery Machines 6 March 3rd, 2015 01:05 AM
Toyota 9100 net dbjerknes Used Embroidery Machines 8 February 24th, 2015 02:18 PM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:45 AM.
Copyright © 2011 DigitSmith. All rights reserved.
Forums software by VBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.