July 11th, 2007, 05:50 PM
- Join Date:
- Jul 2007
- 0 times
Re: Equipment for sale (East Texas)
Am interested in the portable printing equimpent including the Van. What price do you have the the 6-color 4station, smaller dryer etc.
ps I would not be interested in relocating or buying your existing business.
Originally Posted by Texas Tees
Shop is located In Texas
Complete shop for sale.
WOULD CONSIDER SELLING EQUIPMENT SEPERATLEY!
Shop is up and running now and still going strong.
Sale include all my software and customer data base.
Arrangement for training can be made or you can take over and start to work now!
Vinyl Grafix Signs/Banners
Graphtec 3000 /60 plotter
4' X 8' panel saw
2 large work tables
1) 4' X 16'
1) 3' X 12'
In house t-shirt printing
2) 6C/4S american Rototex printers w/micros
1) 4C/4S american Rototex printer w/o micros
3) flash dryers
1) Caps 4C/1S hat press
1) Cap flash dryer
1) 8C/10S Chapparal Auto press
Spare parts for chapparal
1) American phoenix conveyor dryer
1) 5 HP / 80 Gal. air compressor w/ new motor and controls
1) Refrigerated air dryer
Lots of screens. to many to list
Lawson Expo-Lite Exposure Unit
Screen washout booth
3 Computers (1 MAC, 2 PC)
2) Okidata laser printers one set up for Dye sublimation
1) Xante Screenwriter 3
1) Xante 8300
2) Epson 3000 printers
On site t-shirt printing
Complete trailer setup for printing
20' X 8' WW All Steel trailer
1) 6C/4S American Rototex printer w/micros
1) 24" X 8' Converyor dryer
1) 8000 watt generator (approx. 1 year old)
1989 Ford E350 Van (1 ton Diesel)
Lots of ink and supplies
to much to list.
Large inventory of shirts.
Nothing else in the way of equipment needed.
Contact me if you have any questions.