DigitSmith

Hello everyone.

Like Tree9Likes

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old January 15th, 2012, 08:06 PM   #21 (permalink)
Gilligan Gilligan is offline
Senior Member
Join Date:
Aug 2010
Posts:
517
Liked:
112 times
Default Re: Hello everyone.

Robert... again, YOU are tainted to the point that anyone that touches you is tainted.

It has nothing to do with hating on X,Y or Z... just not letting the drama machine that is Robert Barnes.

If he bought an Anatol or an RPM I bet he could post all day long with no thoughts of "oh here is some more RWB BS".

I'll put it this way... David, and probably no one else has any ill feelings towards you as a person... but like Obama being friends with Bill Ayers... it has caused him grief. Justified or not... Bill Ayers was a tainted person to be associated with in this political climate.

So, now you have dealt with Robert you are stuck with the stench that is Robert Barnes.

Robert can vouch that I'm completely neutral now that he's finally met me... so I speak only the truth. This is not any premeditated hate on RWB... it's the bed he's made and now you are laying in it with him. That is the price you pay for that discount you got. Be glad that business wise you don't need these forums and there for it's still a great discount and a great press... but you have to go into the witness protection program now.
__________________
"you don't need a hook for the worms to dance."
Send a private message to Gilligan ContactReply & Quote
Old January 15th, 2012, 08:43 PM   #22 (permalink)
RobertWBarnes RobertWBarnes is offline
Member
Join Date:
Jan 2012
Posts:
62
Liked:
1 times
Default Re: Hello everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
Robert... again, YOU are tainted to the point that anyone that touches you is tainted.

It has nothing to do with hating on X,Y or Z... just not letting the drama machine that is Robert Barnes.

If he bought an Anatol or an RPM I bet he could post all day long with no thoughts of "oh here is some more RWB BS".

I'll put it this way... David, and probably no one else has any ill feelings towards you as a person... but like Obama being friends with Bill Ayers... it has caused him grief. Justified or not... Bill Ayers was a tainted person to be associated with in this political climate.

So, now you have dealt with Robert you are stuck with the stench that is Robert Barnes.

Robert can vouch that I'm completely neutral now that he's finally met me... so I speak only the truth. This is not any premeditated hate on RWB... it's the bed he's made and now you are laying in it with him. That is the price you pay for that discount you got. Be glad that business wise you don't need these forums and there for it's still a great discount and a great press... but you have to go into the witness protection program now.
"the stench that is Robert Barnes" doesn't sound very neutral ... Does it ???
Send a private message to RobertWBarnes ContactReply & Quote
Old January 15th, 2012, 09:12 PM   #23 (permalink)
ThreeSixtyGraphix ThreeSixtyGraphix is offline
Junior Member
Join Date:
Jan 2012
Location:
China Grove NC
Posts:
3
Liked:
0 times
Default Re: Hello everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertWBarnes View Post
"the stench that is Robert Barnes" doesn't sound very neutral ... Does it ???
Thanks for everyone that has welcomed me here. No hard feelings about previous post. I came on here to introduce myself and contribute help from my experience on all machines, as well as benefit from others experience. I know this could be a great resource for me. I do not wish to participate in personal BS! Robert, you posting on this thread has dragged me into personal issues that you have with other people. That's not what I'm here for. Please, everyone take your arguments somewhere else.

Last edited by ThreeSixtyGraphix; January 15th, 2012 at 09:13 PM. Reason: left something out
Send a private message to ThreeSixtyGraphix ContactReply & Quote
Old January 15th, 2012, 10:07 PM   #24 (permalink)
pushing ink pushing ink is offline
Senior Member
Join Date:
Nov 2011
Posts:
212
Liked:
90 times
Default Re: Hello everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeSixtyGraphix View Post
Thanks for everyone that has welcomed me here. No hard feelings about previous post. I came on here to introduce myself and contribute help from my experience on all machines, as well as benefit from others experience. I know this could be a great resource for me. I do not wish to participate in personal BS! Robert, you posting on this thread has dragged me into personal issues that you have with other people. That's not what I'm here for. Please, everyone take your arguments somewhere else.
BECAREFUL THIS IS ROBERT'S HOOK TO DRAG YOU TO THE BOTTOM. Soon you will be taught to hate the blue team and 244. That's about the 4th lesson in a couple of conversations more.
Send a private message to pushing ink ContactReply & Quote
Old January 15th, 2012, 10:38 PM   #25 (permalink)
Gilligan Gilligan is offline
Senior Member
Join Date:
Aug 2010
Posts:
517
Liked:
112 times
Default Re: Hello everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertWBarnes View Post
"the stench that is Robert Barnes" doesn't sound very neutral ... Does it ???
So are you saying that if a person says that Hitler has a bad way about him, that they must not be "neutral"?

Just because someone doesn't agree with your methods or tactics doesn't mean that they are biased or jaded.

If you say a penguin can't fly does that make you a jerk to the poor penguin that can't fly?

Facts are facts... own them or they will own you.
__________________
"you don't need a hook for the worms to dance."
Send a private message to Gilligan ContactReply & Quote
Old January 15th, 2012, 11:23 PM   #26 (permalink)
RobertWBarnes RobertWBarnes is offline
Member
Join Date:
Jan 2012
Posts:
62
Liked:
1 times
Default Re: Hello everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
So are you saying that if a person says that Hitler has a bad way about him, that they must not be "neutral"?

Just because someone doesn't agree with your methods or tactics doesn't mean that they are biased or jaded.

If you say a penguin can't fly does that make you a jerk to the poor penguin that can't fly?

Facts are facts... own them or they will own you.
So RWB is Hitler -or- one of his penguin Army recruits ???

Send a private message to RobertWBarnes ContactReply & Quote
Old January 15th, 2012, 11:36 PM   #27 (permalink)
Gilligan Gilligan is offline
Senior Member
Join Date:
Aug 2010
Posts:
517
Liked:
112 times
Default Re: Hello everyone.

That sounds just like you... connect dots that aren't even there.

Remember when you called me earlier right... well, you are sucking it up at "turning over a new leaf" right now.

They were analogies, they weren't even put out there for you because you know EXACTLY what I meant... it was meant towards all the people that you try to manipulate with your ridiculous post.

You wanted me to be a moderator of SPOF because I was "neutral"... but now you say I'm not neutral when YOU are f'ing up and looking like a jack@ss on the forums.

*sigh*, guess you like that bed you made huh?
__________________
"you don't need a hook for the worms to dance."
Send a private message to Gilligan ContactReply & Quote
Old January 15th, 2012, 11:43 PM   #28 (permalink)
RobertWBarnes RobertWBarnes is offline
Member
Join Date:
Jan 2012
Posts:
62
Liked:
1 times
Default Re: Hello everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
That sounds just like you... connect dots that aren't even there.

Remember when you called me earlier right... well, you are sucking it up at "turning over a new leaf" right now.

They were analogies, they weren't even put out there for you because you know EXACTLY what I meant... it was meant towards all the people that you try to manipulate with your ridiculous post.

You wanted me to be a moderator of SPOF because I was "neutral"... but now you say I'm not neutral when YOU are f'ing up and looking like a jack@ss on the forums.

*sigh*, guess you like that bed you made huh?
Gilligan ... I think you would be an awwwwwesome choice for an SPOF mod ... Preston told me you GFY'd him in a PM -but- Preston is a great guy ... so a simple apology would go a long way ... let me know if you'd like to be a mod ... I could put a good word in for ya ... BTW ... you should have spent more time with Preston the other day when we were at Ted's ... you could learn a lot from the man ... Preston = Good Peeps !!!
Send a private message to RobertWBarnes ContactReply & Quote
Old January 16th, 2012, 12:27 AM   #29 (permalink)
Gilligan Gilligan is offline
Senior Member
Join Date:
Aug 2010
Posts:
517
Liked:
112 times
Default Re: Hello everyone.

I'm good just where I am Robert.

Wasn't my choice to not have more "preston time" though, given our history, I'm not really complaining. I got there, he left.

BTW, If you don't mind... please don't ever vouch for me on a public forum like you are doing everyone else.
__________________
"you don't need a hook for the worms to dance."
Send a private message to Gilligan ContactReply & Quote
Old January 16th, 2012, 12:31 AM   #30 (permalink)
RobertWBarnes RobertWBarnes is offline
Member
Join Date:
Jan 2012
Posts:
62
Liked:
1 times
Default Re: Hello everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
I'm good just where I am Robert.

Wasn't my choice to not have more "preston time" though, given our history, I'm not really complaining. I got there, he left.

BTW, If you don't mind... please don't ever vouch for me on a public forum like you are doing everyone else.
RWB is always willing to offer support ...

Send a private message to RobertWBarnes ContactReply & Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:09 AM.
Copyright © 2011 DigitSmith. All rights reserved.
Forums software by VBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.