This is a Husqvarna Viking Designer 1 USB sewing machine. I bought this machine from a local Viking shop two years ago as a graduation gift to myself. It got used while I was pregnant and now I have a toddler who takes up WAY to much of my time for me to even THINK about sewing, let alone using the amazing features that this machine has to offer. So.... it's going to a better place where someone can actually use all of it's*magnificent*features. The machine was used very little and has 35 hours of run time, this machine is basically brand new.*
Asking price is $2,250.00 at a min, and am taking a big hit with that price. Like I said, it's basically new, hardly any sew time has been put into this machine and it comes with many extra accessories that you would otherwise have to buy separate in a Viking store (those things don't come cheap either). The 3 piece travel trolley is a 200 dollar value alone and was never used. Finding this machine in used condition would cost you well over 3k in a Viking store, THIS IS A GREAT DEAL!
Pickup can be arranged to save on shipping if you are near me (Central Calif). If you are planning on having this item shipped, I would HIGHLY recommend you insure it
1. Husqvarna Viking Designer 1 Sewing Machine (USB Version) with Case
2. Embroidery Arm and Case
3. Three*Embroidery*Hoops (Sizes 240x150, 100x100, and 150x360)
4. 5 Embroidery Templates
5. Presser Feet
- A: Straight Stitch and Zigzag (utility and decorative)
- B: For Close Zigzag (utility and decorative)
- C: Buttonhole*
- D: For Blind Hem
- E: Zipper Foot (Either right or left)
- H: For Foam, Plastic, or Leather
- J: For Overcasting
- R: For Use With Embroidery Arm (I have an R large and small)
- S: For Side Motion Stitches
- Transparent Presser Foot: For Decorative Sewing
- Sensor Buttonhole Foot: Auto Sews Buttonhole to Specified Dimensions
6. Two approx 18x12 inch Embroidery Stabilizer and Muslin. I also have a roll of Embroidery Stabilizer that I didn't use all of, I will throw this in as well.
7. Starter Sewing Kit, includes green, blue, orange, white, red and brown thread, a black Husqvarna sewing pencil and a pair of mini sewing*scissors.
8. Designer 1 USB Embroidery Stick which contains 31 designs and 3 fonts (With capacity to hold 15 more customized embroideries)
9. 3D USB Disk Manager (Which includes the Quickfont program) to prep the Husqvarna USB stick for reading and writing.
10. Husqvarna Viking Designer 1 USB User Guide ( I have two, I'm not sure why)
11. Designer 1 Sampler Book
12. Embroidery Guide
13. Embroidery Magazine
14. Several Different Needle Sizes
15. Seam Ripper
16. Cleaning Brush
17. Three Piece Carry Case Trolly Set. This was bought*separate*and never used, I paid $200 for this alone. It is blue quilted with reinforced steel, solid, one-piece undercarriage with easy glide dual wheels and a telescoping lockable metal handle. This set is AWESOME for safely transporting your set up to either teaching gigs or as a student for lessons.*
I assume most people know what they want when they are looking for a machine, but just in case you need more info on the machine itself here is the product description from the husqvarna website.*
The Exclusive Sensor System
The Designer I, with the Exclusive patented Sensor System (ESS), gives you unique qualities that make your sewing easier. The Exclusive Sensor Foot Lift, Sensor Foot Pivot and Sensor Foot Pressure let you sew faster and more perfectly than ever before.
Exclusive Sensor Foot Lift
When you begin sewing, the presser foot is lowered automatically for every sewing technique. This means your hands are free to guide the fabric.
Exclusive Sensor Foot Pivot
When you stop, the presser foot is automatically raised to the pivot position so you can turn the fabric.
Exclusive Sensor Foot Pressure
The presser foot automatically senses the thickness of the fabric and moves over seams and varying thicknesses with even pressure for perfect feeding of layers.
USB Flash memories for use with Designer I USB
The Husqvarna Viking Designer I USB has been designed to communicate with external USB flash memories. There is a wide range of such products on the market. Visit your local authorized Husqvarna Viking Dealer for recommendations.
Husqvarna Viking has verified the compatibility of some* external USB devices. See list below.
Note:*Use the* Format command of 3D Disk Manager USB to prepare a USB Embroidery Stick before using it with your Husqvarna Viking Designer I USB.
THE BEST TOOL IS BUILT IN
The exclusive Husqvarna Viking Sewing Advisor® feature is invaluable no matter what you’re sewing. It’s so simple: just select your fabric type and weight and sewing technique. The Sewing Advisor instantly sets the ideal stitch, stitch width and length, thread tension, sewing speed, sensor foot pressure and recommends the presser foot and needle.
With the patented Sewing Advisor, your sewing will be faster than ever and give you perfect results, no matter what fabric you use – from the finest silk to the thickest leather.
COLOR TOUCH SCREEN
A simple touch is all it takes on the Designer I USB Color Touch Screen. Select a stitch, embroidery or technique with the tip of your finger or with the Stylus. Your selected stitch appears on the screen in the direction it will sew. When you embroider with the Designer I USB, you see your design on the screen in full color before you even start.*
The Designer I USB features 20 menus with over 700 different stitches including Omnimotion and Pictogram, satin elements for unlimited sewing possibilities. It has 15 built-in permanent memories to store your favorite stitches and lettering combinations.
The large Color Touch Screen also displays recommendations in a special help menu to guide you, telling you everything you need to know for successful sewing.
YOU CAN’T GO WRONG WITH EMBROIDERY
The Husqvarna Viking Designer I USB is both a sewing machine and an embroidery machine, giving you endless opportunities to develop your creativity and personal style. The feed teeth are lowered automatically when you slide on the embroidery unit.
With our vast range of embroidery collections, you’ll never be at a loss for an embroidery design. If you want to make something completely original, you can use one of the optional Husqvarna Viking 3D Professional Embroidery Software Programs. They’re easy to use on your computer, and give you unlimited opportunities to design, customize, edit and digitize embroidery designs.
The Designer I USB has Built-in Color Customizing that lets you combine motifs on the large Color Touch Screen. Combine designs and lettering to create something completely personal and save to a Husqvarna Viking USB Embroidery Stick for future projects.
Just like all of the other features, Built-in Color Customizing is easy to use with pop-up instructions appearing on the large Color Touch Screen.