Xenetech 24" x 36" laser machine for sale
I have for sale a Xenetech 2436-XLT laser engraving machine. This machine is in excellent condition. I purchased this machine in 2007. The machine has been used for my part-time business and has low hours of operation. This machine is very well maintained and everything works 100%. The only reason that I'm selling this machine is my full-time job responsibilities no longer allow me to properly run my part-time business. This machine has been used to engrave memorial items, such as, granite, marble, glass and wood and I also have cut many appliques for an embroidery customer of mine.
The machine features;
- 40 Watt laser
- 24" x 36" table
- Auto focus
- 10" Z axis travel
- Air assist ($449 value)
- Red dot pointer
- Touch screen control
- drop down doors on front and back of machine to allow 36" wide material to pass through machine
- lifetime polymer bearings
- 2.0" focal lens
I will also include the following with the machine;
- Rotary attachment #XL2900.1 ($1699 value)
- Honeycomb cutting table 24" x 36" #XLT-LCT2436 ($695 value)
- 1.5" focal lens ($495 value)
- Corel Draw X13 software (orginal disks and documentation)
- PhotoGrav V2.11 softwar (orginal disk and documentation)
- fume exhaust system
- Dell Optiplex computer system
- matching 6ft. work bench
The machine is located in Spartanburg, SC. The machine is available for viewing and / or a test drive by appointment.
Please contact me with any questions that you may have.
I'm asking $13,500 for everything listed above. The buyer will be responsible for all shipping costs.
I also have a supply of sublimation and engraving inventory for sale. Contact me for this list.