DigitSmith

M&R is in the house!!

Like Tree46Likes

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old February 21st, 2012, 12:52 PM   #41 (permalink)
Icon_714 Icon_714 is offline
Member
Join Date:
Dec 2010
Location:
So Cal
Posts:
55
Liked:
26 times
Default Re: M&R is in the house!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pushing ink View Post
I don't see any super shield. He has used one of our employee's fo about 1.5 hours, that's it. Todd the M&R tech is on top of his game,I don't see this press taking 5-6 days like our Printex 10 color install. Todd isn't on his phone all the time and he doesn't take breaks, other than lunch yesterday. If those who are considering buying an auto, think M&R if you want SERVICE, its is truly an amazing experience the way they treat you. Gotta love old " tested" technolgy. LOL! I have some new technolgy for sale if anyone wants it.
So I guess it's safe to say that you now understand why we are all "blind blue balling brand loyalists"
GraphicDisorder and vicb like this.
__________________
Down the coastlines with the winds we reign. Men of the north we leave the shores in flames.
Send a private message to Icon_714 ContactReply & Quote
Old February 21st, 2012, 12:58 PM   #42 (permalink)
GraphicDisorder GraphicDisorder is offline
Senior Member

GraphicDisorder's Avatar
Join Date:
Oct 2010
Location:
Johnson City, TN
Posts:
378
Liked:
94 times
Default Re: M&R is in the house!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pushing ink View Post
I don't see any super shield. He has used one of our employee's fo about 1.5 hours, that's it. Todd the M&R tech is on top of his game,I don't see this press taking 5-6 days like our Printex 10 color install. Todd isn't on his phone all the time and he doesn't take breaks, other than lunch yesterday. If those who are considering buying an auto, think M&R if you want SERVICE, its is truly an amazing experience the way they treat you. Gotta love old " tested" technolgy. LOL! I have some new technolgy for sale if anyone wants it.
It's fun to watch it all come together so much more smooth than your other deal. Happy for you, now don't let yourself get manipulated like that again your life and you will be set.
__________________
Brandt
Graphic Disorder
http://www.graphicdisorder.com

Add us on facebook:
Brandt: http://www.facebook.com/graphicdisorder
Graphic Disorder:
http://www.facebook.graphicdisorder.com
Send a private message to GraphicDisorder ContactReply & Quote
Old February 21st, 2012, 06:39 PM   #43 (permalink)
GraphicDisorder GraphicDisorder is offline
Senior Member

GraphicDisorder's Avatar
Join Date:
Oct 2010
Location:
Johnson City, TN
Posts:
378
Liked:
94 times
Default Re: M&R is in the house!!

So, how was it using the press today Jeff?
__________________
Brandt
Graphic Disorder
http://www.graphicdisorder.com

Add us on facebook:
Brandt: http://www.facebook.com/graphicdisorder
Graphic Disorder:
http://www.facebook.graphicdisorder.com
Send a private message to GraphicDisorder ContactReply & Quote
Old February 21st, 2012, 07:32 PM   #44 (permalink)
Evo Evo is offline
Member

Evo's Avatar
Join Date:
Feb 2011
Location:
Knowitallington
Posts:
47
Liked:
17 times
Default Re: M&R is in the house!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pushing ink View Post
taking 5-6 days like our Printex 10 color install
That averages out to 2 heads installed per day. You'd think they'd all work really, really well.




Congrats on the new machines. No shame it using what WORKS.


We just implemented some brand loyalty at the Evo household - brand new 2012 Impreza Sport hatchback. Our Outback finally gave up the ghost at 214k hard miles.
Send a private message to Evo ContactReply & Quote
Old February 21st, 2012, 08:48 PM   #45 (permalink)
srimonogramming srimonogramming is offline
Senior Member

srimonogramming's Avatar
Join Date:
Feb 2009
Location:
Round Rock, Texas
Posts:
311
Liked:
89 times
Default Re: M&R is in the house!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo View Post
That averages out to 2 heads installed per day. You'd think they'd all work really, really well.




Congrats on the new machines. No shame it using what WORKS.


We just implemented some brand loyalty at the Evo household - brand new 2012 Impreza Sport hatchback. Our Outback finally gave up the ghost at 214k hard miles.
Only 214K? That's weak...just kidding. I had to retire a vehicle in similar fashion. A 93' Land Cruiser with 267K miles. The last 80-100K were hard miles that were off road doing on-site construction inspections. Home building sites and rough cuts were the norm and it got rode hard. I blew the head gasket and the shop I had do the repairs didn't mill the head correctly and the head cracked. It's still sitting at my dad's place because one of these days I'll find the time to drop a new motor in it and then start modding the hell out of it. I plan on lifting it, putting armor like front/rear ARB bumpers, sliders, snorkel, roof rack, etc.
Send a private message to srimonogramming ContactReply & Quote
Old February 22nd, 2012, 10:51 AM   #46 (permalink)
Printwizard Printwizard is offline
Senior Member
Join Date:
Jun 2011
Location:
Auckland, N.Z.
Posts:
358
Liked:
47 times
Default Re: M&R is in the house!!

Jeff, do you notice the MnR is quieter or noisier than the Printex when running or about the same?
Send a private message to Printwizard ContactReply & Quote
Old February 22nd, 2012, 11:12 AM   #47 (permalink)
GraphicDisorder GraphicDisorder is offline
Senior Member

GraphicDisorder's Avatar
Join Date:
Oct 2010
Location:
Johnson City, TN
Posts:
378
Liked:
94 times
Default Re: M&R is in the house!!

Jeff, do you notice the M&R has all heads working or some don't work like the Printex?

LOL

Sorry Printwiz, just having a little fun with ya.
Printwizard likes this.
__________________
Brandt
Graphic Disorder
http://www.graphicdisorder.com

Add us on facebook:
Brandt: http://www.facebook.com/graphicdisorder
Graphic Disorder:
http://www.facebook.graphicdisorder.com
Send a private message to GraphicDisorder ContactReply & Quote
Old February 22nd, 2012, 12:30 PM   #48 (permalink)
Printwizard Printwizard is offline
Senior Member
Join Date:
Jun 2011
Location:
Auckland, N.Z.
Posts:
358
Liked:
47 times
Default Re: M&R is in the house!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraphicDisorder View Post
Jeff, do you notice the M&R has all heads working or some don't work like the Printex?

LOL

Sorry Printwiz, just having a little fun with ya.
I know a guy in Europe who bought a couple of PrismII direct from Printex, he loves them, no issues apparently, and fixed a couple small bugs as you would expect, but totally different to the US I hear. His comment was he would have preferred MnR but the price difference meant he went Printex and he noted the Prism was a lot louder Running than CIII. Some autos are louder running than others. We had a TAS 6 col and that was WAY louder than the Precision Oval 8 col. I think the Precision was the worst business mistake I ever made to buy it. Funnily enough was talked into it by the local MnR agents, and instead wished they had of just sold me an MnR. Hindsight can be cruel and vicious.
Send a private message to Printwizard ContactReply & Quote
Old February 22nd, 2012, 12:38 PM   #49 (permalink)
GraphicDisorder GraphicDisorder is offline
Senior Member

GraphicDisorder's Avatar
Join Date:
Oct 2010
Location:
Johnson City, TN
Posts:
378
Liked:
94 times
Default Re: M&R is in the house!!

What's with the small bugs? We were told this company has been around for many years. A beta press has bugs, not one sold to a customer.... wouldn't you say?
__________________
Brandt
Graphic Disorder
http://www.graphicdisorder.com

Add us on facebook:
Brandt: http://www.facebook.com/graphicdisorder
Graphic Disorder:
http://www.facebook.graphicdisorder.com
Send a private message to GraphicDisorder ContactReply & Quote
Old February 22nd, 2012, 12:53 PM   #50 (permalink)
244 244 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date:
Mar 2010
Posts:
137
Liked:
55 times
Default Re: M&R is in the house!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Printwizard View Post
I know a guy in Europe who bought a couple of PrismII direct from Printex, he loves them, no issues apparently, and fixed a couple small bugs as you would expect, but totally different to the US I hear. His comment was he would have preferred MnR but the price difference meant he went Printex and he noted the Prism was a lot louder Running than CIII. Some autos are louder running than others. We had a TAS 6 col and that was WAY louder than the Precision Oval 8 col. I think the Precision was the worst business mistake I ever made to buy it. Funnily enough was talked into it by the local MnR agents, and instead wished they had of just sold me an MnR. Hindsight can be cruel and vicious.
I love the way people consider pricing. They price a Challenger III compared to a printex when the printex doesn,t even come close to a Challenger II and then say its too expensive. Last time I checked the Challenger II was within 5% of the Printex price with about a 100% higher residual value and definitely more reliable. Go figure!
Send a private message to 244 ContactReply & Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
M&r Challenger 10 Colors, M&r Gas Dryer robert67 Old Screen Printing Ads 1 January 23rd, 2011 02:05 PM
M&r Flocker 2000 W/ M&r Vacume printit Old Screen Printing Ads 0 March 10th, 2010 03:05 PM
M&r Flocker 2000 W/ Optional M&r Vac printit Old Screen Printing Ads 1 February 8th, 2010 03:12 PM
M&r Registration Table, M&r Registration System, Homemade Printing Table alsing Old Screen Printing Ads 0 September 20th, 2007 01:47 PM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:47 AM.
Copyright © 2011 DigitSmith. All rights reserved.
Forums software by VBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.