October 28th, 2016, 04:19 PM
- Join Date:
- Oct 2016
- 0 times
Screen Printing Production Manager
Are you an experienced Screen Printing Production Manager with at least 8 years in the screen printing business? We're looking for someone with both the technical and leadership experience to take our team and operations to the next level.
At 3 Buck Threads
, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, positive work environment, and critical leadership role in our fast-growing business.
IF INTERESTED, PLEASE REPLY TO JHAYES@BOOSTERTHON.COM WITH YOUR RESUME/BACKGROUND
: The 3 Buck Threads division of Booster is seeking a screen printing Production Manager to lead and manage the screen printing team, develop efficient and reliable production processes, and be responsible for the timely production of quality garments for our clients.
The successful candidate will be a screen printing expert (art, job set ups, quality control), strong in developing efficient processes, growth-oriented, and an experienced leader able to draw the best out of the production team.
LEAD AND DEVELOP A FAST-GROWING SCREEN PRINTING PRODUCTION TEAM
PROVIDE TECHNICAL EXPERTISE IN ART & PRINTING
- Team includes of operators, unloaders, shirt catchers, QC/receiving specialists, screen techs, and screen reclaimers
- Train team members with the technical skills needed to produce excellent work
- Identify and develop process improvements to maximize timeliness, quality, and efficiency
Skills and Qualifications:
- Job Prep - Ensure prep-work is set up and ready before previous jobs finish. Prep-work includes job plans, screens, ink, squeegees, flood bars, staging, and ensuring team members are equipped with all necessary resources
- Art - Oversee art quality, including correct separations, and that film is completed for screen burner
- Job Set Up - Determine the appropriate print materials, production methods, and set up for each job to ensure the most efficient run times
- Run Times - Manage the production schedule to ensure jobs are being run at a maximum rate
- Quality Control- Confirm all printed designs match the client-approved mock-up before every job run begins
- Monitor, select, and purchase supply materials
Exemplify Booster’s Core Values:
- 3+ years as a screen printing Production Manager in a shop of 15 or more employees
- 8+ years in screen printing industry
- Technical expert in all aspects of screen printing on garments, including art, method and materials selection, production scheduling, and quality control
- Problem Solving - When you encounter a problem, you take ownership to research and resolve the issue.
- Growth-Oriented - You thrive in hyper-growth environments with a commitment to teachability, adaptability, and developing others.
- Process Management - You design and improve processes that enable the team to be as efficient and effective as possible
- Time Management - You set priorities for yourself and your team that enable you to meet and beat deadlines
- People Leadership - You equip your team with the resources, training, clarity, and positive work environment needed for everyone to excel and enjoy the process.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Integrity – We do what’s right.
- Enthusiasm – We positively engage people.
- Leadership – We develop intentional leaders.
- Results – We do excellent work.
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits: 100% Employee Coverage (medical, dental, vision, and more)
- Paid Time Off: 10 Days PTO + 10 Holidays