DigitSmith

T16 Customer Service Success Stories

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ltpemb

Old May 30th, 2017, 12:00 PM   #1 (permalink)

Liked:
181 times
Default T16 Customer Service Success Stories

Please share cases where you had your cape on and saved the day!

Caught a misspelling? Alerted a client they already had the design they just ordered? Worked with a client to make a design work for their difficult customer? Taught a client how to be more for their customers?
Send a private message to Robert Young ContactReply & Quote
Old June 3rd, 2017, 02:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Liked:
18 times
Default Re: T16 Customer Service Success Stories

I do some consulting/training/ and over the phone support work. My biggest success story was when someone managed to jam up their machine good in the middle of a rush order (it was a used machine and wasn't serviced before they bought the store/machine and all). It took 6 hr phone call (till 11pm) But we basically went through the steps of troubleshooting, dismantling, assesing, reassembling and testing till it was working well enough to finish the order all in a matter of a day. As a note the take up lever "driver lever" shifted out of position locking one of the heads in place.

The second biggest success story is... just as tricky... This location had brother industrial model machine which is computer controlled... and I will tell you people have spent days, weeks, and even $1000s of dollars recovering after the computer fails because brother doesn't support the computers or anything really anymore, and most modern computers don't work right for setting it up anywas. Well they had their computer fail after a power outage in the middle of a run and they had 2 days to finish a $1500 full back order done and out the door. In the same day I managed to talk them through swapping and setting up to a different computer because I have all the needed files and backups that you can't even get from brother without knowing the right channels... (luckly they managed to have an old compatible computer that was bought at the same time as the original otherwise we would not have been able to pull it off in the same day or even in the same week.)
Robert Young likes this.
Send a private message to ltpemb ContactReply & Quote